KIAF's Creative Jury will evaluate: Film, Press, Outdoor, Radio, and Creative use of Media.
Main principles of Creative Jury forms:
- International panel of judges, also in jury should be the major KIAF's participating countries. Either should be considered specificity of the festival;
- The panel of judges should be composed of experienced and famous creative directors, representatives of international networks or leading local agencies;
- Jury should be headed by world-class creative director. Priority right to nominate candidate of Jury President has the most creative agency of the festival last year and / or most creative agency in Ukraine. And this right doesn't use for two years.
According this principles in XII KIAF Creative Jury will include:
Horacio Puebla (Horacio "Chacho" Puebla), General Creative Director, Leo Burnett Iberia, President of the Jury. Chacho - one of the most awarded creative directors in the world. In his creative portfolio - more than 160 awards, including 15 Cannes Lions.
Members of the jury (in alphabetical):
- Michael Varov, creative director at BBDO Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan)
- Andrey Gubaydullin, creative director at AA "Voskhod" , Russia
- Vato Kavtaradze, founder/CEO/CCO at Windfor's Advertising, Georgia
- Vaidas Matulaitis, creative director& partner, Agency 602, Estonia - Lithuania
- Gatis Murnieks, creative director, DDB Latvia
- Alex Herdt, Chief Executive Officer of the Ogilvy & Mather Group, Central and Eastern. Europe, Germany
- Kirill Chichkan, creative director at Provid, Ukraine.
KIAF's program consist of 14 contests and will be judged by 9 panels of judges which headed by real ad professionals. Details - on official Festival's website: http://www.kiaf.com.ua/
KIAF will be held from 26th to 28th of May in Odessa. The аpplications are accepted until April 23rd, 2010.
Note that only till the end of March a special tariff , which gives significant discounts, is possible for the participants.